Special note: On Monday I’m posting details of a contest where you can win free dice. I’ll leave it up over Christmas, and choose the winner when I return at the end of the holidays.
Meanwhile, here’s the week in links:
- Questing GM: Word of Wizards - GSL Update 12/18/08
Products & Reviews
- RoleplayingPro: Review: Obsidian Portal
- Living Dice: Review: Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition Manual of the Planes
Fourth Edition Material
- Critical Hits: A Comparison of Content
- At Will: How To Make A Skill Challenge Fun, Part 1
- The Core Mechanic: The Skill Challenges of War in 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons (Part 3), Part 4, and Part 5
Dungeon Mastering Advice
- Jeff Rients: Quoting Gygax
- Roleplaying Pro: How to Deal With Competitive Players
- Dungeon Mastering: 5 NPCs That Won’t Put Your Players to Sleep
- Chatty DM: Chatty’s Reruns: The Rule of Cool
Game Design & Publishing
Playing the Game
- Gnome Stew: Gaming on a budget
- Chatty DM: Playing Online Part 2: The Mediums
- RPG Diehard: From Common Adventurer to Ruler of the Realm
- RPG Centric: Gifts not to give this holiday season
- Greywulf’s Lair: Quick and dirty OD&D to 4e D&D conversion
And the Rest
- Roleplaying Pro: Looking For a Second Roleplaying Blogger
- Jeff Rients: Pick Four
- Living Dice: Living Forgotten Realms: Too Much Roll-Playing
- 6d6Fireball: A Little Bucket of Links
- Critical Hits: Critical Hits Gift Guide 2008
Thanks for the links. Glad you liked the articles. :)
Thanks for the links!
thanks for the bump JD!
Comments for this article are closed.