posted Thursday, February 3rd 2011 by
After five years and over 500 posts, D20 Source is taking a break. You can still follow @d20source on Twitter for occasional interesting links, retweets, and important announcements.
In the meantime, feel free to peruse the D20 Source archives:
- News, reviews and culture (152 articles)
- Dungeon mastering advice (129 articles)
- Game material (3e: 8 monsters, 16 spells, 46 magic items; 4e: 7 monsters)
- Game design (52 articles)
- Player advice (26 articles)
- Fluff and inspiration (23 articles)
- Miscellaneous (50 articles)
I’d also like to recommend the following RPG blogs. I’ve listed them here by topic; please check them out and subscribe to whichever take your interest.
- General D&D: Critical Hits (Dave Chalker, Danny Rupp, The Chatty DM, Chris Sims, Logan Bonner)
- Oldschool D&D: Grognardia (James Maliszewski)
- Dungeon mastering: Campaign Mastery (Johnn Four, Mike Bourke)
- 3E/4E game material: Kobold Quarterly (Wolfgang Baur, numerous contributors)
- Game design theory and practice: robertjschwalb.com (Robert J. Schwalb)
- RPG advice: Roleplaying Tips (Johnn Four)
- 4th edition DMs: Sly Flourish (Mike Shea)
- 4th edition rules: Square Fireballs
- Interesting reading: The Alexandrian (Justin Alexander)
Thank you for your patience.