posted Saturday, May 16th 2009 by
Thinking up new characters can be tricky. Here are ten ideas to inspire you. If you’re happy with your current guy, bookmark this page and come back to it when you next roll up a character.
- The last barbarian of a tribe, who dedicates his life to hunting down the monsters that wiped out his people.
- A dwarf of royal lineage, adventuring in self-imposed exile until he proves himself worthy to lead his people.
- A common thief, with a secret identity as an elite assassin.
- A loudmouthed cleric who secretly only does it for the money. For reasons unknown to him, his deity grants spells anyway.
- A disgraced warrior, falsely accused of treachery, who seeks to restore his name.
- A mage obsessed with finding and studying new and rare monsters.
- A paladin of the Lawful Neutral deity of commerce, hunting for treasure to stimulate the economy.
- A silver-tongued villain who plots to lead a rebellion and overthrow the king.
- An exile from a distant world who seeks a way home.
- A decorated military leader who hides a secret that he’s actually a terrible coward.