The past week in RPG links.
News & Announcements
- RPGPundit: Bad Day to be a Nerd
- The Escapist: Ann Coulter Defends D&D
- Purple Pawn: Save Vs Paralysis to Cancel Your D&D Insider Account
- Stupid Ranger Female Roleplaying Gamers Needed for New Book!
- Living Dice: Herolab Adds Authoring Kitâ€“ D&D Insider Winces in Pain
Products & Reviews
- Dungeon Mastering: Confessions of a Level 26 Minion
- Dice Monkey: Critical Failure: Truth in Advertising
- The Art of the Near TPK: Race/Class Synergy in 4e: An Analysis
- The Gamer Dome: Tiered minions and a really good 4e vs. 3e D&D discussion
- Darrin Drader: Reactions to 4E
- Incredible Vehicle: Criticisms of 4th Edition
- The Gamer Dome: Proof that 4e players are smarter than 3e players
- At Will: Kicking Butt, 4e style
- Hack/: As of today…
- RoleplayingPro: Show Me The Gaming Props!
- Dungeon Mastering: What do you get when you have combat veterans playing in your game?
- Roleplaying Pro: To Screen Or Not To Screen
- At Will: The Deadly Art of All-Night Brainstorming, Part 3: Tapping Sources
- Gnome Stew: Sharing Your Notes
- Gnome Stew: What Are Your Favorite GMing Tools?
- The Core Mechanic: The Zen of Gaming
And the Rest
- 6d6Fireball: Poll Results: Why we Buy Adventures
- Twenty Sided: Instead of Writing…
- RetroRoleplaying: Old School Gaming and Skills
- 6d6Fireball: Miniatures and Wargaming Blogs
- The Escapist: Is a bad economy good for RPGs?