The week in links.
Dungeon Mastering Advice
- Philosophy of Games: How to turn Dungeons and Dragons into a Noir Thriller
- 6d6Fireball: Poll: Players & Chracters; Missing & Dead
- Gnome Stew: House Rules: Official Suplements
Game Design & Publishing
- The Art of Near TPK: Race/Class Synergy in 4e: Revised Analysis
- RoleplayingPro: What Do Gamers Want From Gaming Blogs?
- FreelanceSwitch: 50 Ways for Writers to Find Article Ideas
Playing the Game
- Roleplaying Tips: Roleplaying Tips Issue #429
- Philosophy of Games: 5 Things All Gamers Should Try
- RPGCentric: Arguing Effectively
- Critical Hits: Inq. of the Week: PHB2 Classes?
- 6d6Fireball: Poll Results: What Type of GM & Player Are You?
- Kobold Quarterly: Friday Funny: Everything I Know about Economics, I Learned from Dungeons & Dragons
- Kobold Quarterly: Friday Funny: D&D Economics, Part 2
- Kobold Quarterly: Dungeons & Dragons Economics, Part III
- RPGPundit: US Democracy Server: Patch Day
Other Game Systems
- Nameless Kingdom Tabletop Gaming: Plugging my Favorite Free Systems
And the Rest
- RPG Blog II: The Grand OGL Wiki
- Dungeon Mastering: New Lair!
- Encounter-a-Day: Software updates
- RPGCentric: Canceling D&DI Auto-Renew for Dummies